The Consultancy arm of the business concentrates on working with Local and Central Government, Industry Organisations and Publicly and Privately held Companies to help build business capability in the primary sector in New Zealand. In doing this we are focused on fulfilling the development needs of people, organisations and businesses involved in all of the primary industries. We empower our clients to position themselves for the future using practical and creative solutions and processes.
The AgriBusiness Group also works with individual farmers and farmer groups to achieve good environmental outcomes by farmers managing environmental risks while meeting farm goals.
The projects we are involved in generally fall into the following categories:
- STRATEGIC ANALYSIS – Identifying business improvement opportunities
- POLICY ADVICE – Pragmatic advice for policy that works
- AGRIBUSINESS DEVELOPMENT – Developing and implementing new directions
- PROJECT MANAGEMENT – Providing client confidence, getting the whole job done
- FACILITATION – Drawing out knowledge to develop solutions, staying in charge of change
- ENHANCING SUSTAINABILITY – Sustainable futures for people and planet